WEBSITE, MARKETING, and TECH SERVICES
- Custom WordPress Websites and Full Stack Web Development
- Website Hosting, Domains, Updates and Maintenance
- Website and Graphic Design
- Content Creation, Keyword Research, and Search Engine Optimization
- Video Commercials, YouTube and Music Production
- Business Social Media: DIY Set-up and Training
- Managed Business Social Media
- Organization + Cloud Solutions for Businesses and Nonprofits
Custom WordPress Websites and Full Stack Web Development
We have years of experience creating custom solutions for our clients. Working with a variety of languages, tools, and platforms, we bend technology to improve everyday lives and facilitate dreams.
WordPress is responsible for over 25% of the world’s websites! Many of our new sites are built on WordPress, allowing our clients to create, manage and grow their digital content in-house.
The stability, compatibility, and flexibility make WordPress the perfect choice for any size business or organization.
WordPress is Google-friendly and SEO optimized, leading to better organic search results. Additionally, it is built with robust security, creating a safe platform to run a website.
CONTACT US WITH YOUR SPECIFIC PROJECT NEEDS, WEBSITES STARTING AT $500.
HERE ARE SOME POPULAR WEBSITE PACKAGES:
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH OUR website packages:
- Meetings to discuss project needs, progress and updates
- Installation and setup of all necessary components, platforms, themes, and plugins for the base website (some premium software licensing fees are extra, paid annually)
- The customization, coding, and development to meet project specifications
- Mobile responsiveness (looks great on all devices, from mobile to desktop)
- Content population with client-supplied materials and media
- QA testing, optimized for on-page SEO and faster site speed
- Security for the new website with protection against general vulnerabilities (malware, brute force attacks, etc)
- 2 rounds of client changes
- FTP transfer/upload of the new site to a domain or desired hosting company
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED WITH OUR website packages – additional services required:
- Website domain (website url: www.example.com)
- Website hosting (where the website code is stored)
- Advanced functionality, integrations, & APIs (for events, online scheduling, memberships, online store, e-commerce, payments)
- The creation, sourcing or migration of website content
- The creation, sourcing or acquisition of website images and other media
- Updating website content after launch (with client changes)
- Website technical maintenance after launch (WordPress updates, plugin updates)
- The transfer/migration of code, content, or media from one website site to another
POST-LAUNCH WEBSITE SERVICES
After your new website is live, TechBenders can provide ongoing assistance with future work: content creation, design changes, lead capture forms, social media marketing materials, email templates, e-commerce/online shopping setup, infographic design, general tech support, building/updating databases, donation integrations, landing pages and more.
Like any high-performance machine, WordPress (WP) is in need of maintenance and support to keep it running optimally. On the backend, we are here to help managing your website hosting, system updates, content updates, and domain management.
Website Hosting, Domains, Updates and Maintenance
Website and Graphic Design
Tell us more about your design project, we’re a one-stop shop for all of your small business design needs. Starting from $50/hour:
- Social media ads
- Event flyers
- Portfolio catalogs
- Product labels & packaging
- Logo design & style guides
- Presentation decks
- Email templates (Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
- Image editing and more
Content Creation, Keyword Research, and Search Engine Optimization
Content is king and we are here to help! Let us source, create, organize and populate your website and marketing content, making it keyword rich and search engine optimized. Technology is always evolving. To grow your search engine presence you need to understand the nature of SEO and the steps required to succeed.
There are 200+ factors that determine where you place in Google search results. Start with original content, optimization and strong links, two very important SEO factors.
How to improve your SEO performance:
- To start, perform a full Website SEO Audit, targeting duplicate content, redirects, word count, load speeds, backlinks, tags, and more. TechBenders provides an INITIAL WEBSITE SEO REVIEW with a CUSTOMIZED IMPROVEMENT PLAN for $250. Sign up for yours today
- Research industry-specific, global and local keywords. Devise a plan for improvement from SEO audit and keyword research.
- Stay up-to-date and actively improve your search ranking. TechBenders also provides ONGOING SEO SERVICES with Top 10 Keyword Targeting, a 21-Point On-Page Optimization Strategy and full monthly reporting. STARTING at $500/month
Content refers to all of the written and visual materials used communicating with an audience. Examples are blog posts, email newsletters, graphic design, industry articles, social media videos, etc.
Content is king – why every word matters
Strong web content is essential to ranking higher in search engines and reaching potential customers. Contact us for content creation services. Our team is capable of:
- Various types of copywriting and content creation: blog articles, email newsletters, white papers, research articles, website content, print collateral, books and more.
- YouTube video marketing services and video content development
- Social media content creation including photos, graphics, and videos. Advanced hashtag research and reporting
At the root of good content will be relevant keywords. Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your website is about.
It’s important to identify your top keywords
As a business owner, you want the keywords on your website to be relevant to what people are searching for online, so they have a better chance of finding you among the competition.
Keyword research is an SEO practice of finding, analyzing and using the phrases people use to search for information on the internet. We use the latest tools, review trends and use this data to optimize your content.
TechBenders can research your industry, competitor and geo-specific keywords. Contact us when you’re looking for a new niche, expanding internationally, or optimizing your existing content.
Video Commercials, YouTube and Music Production
Small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) and organizations can now benefit from the power of custom video.
Video marketing is the future! A recent Hubspot Trends Survey (Q3 2017) shows that over 50% of U.S. and global consumers, prefer video content above all else!
Over the past 10 years, YouTube has gone from a video sharing website used by teenagers to the world’s 2nd largest website, only behind Google. With more than a billion users, it’s a marketing platform that’s too great for a business to ignore. While, in 2015, Facebook reported 1.5 million videos shared by SMB on their platform!
New in 2020, professional video and music services are available through our local, production company partner, with onsite filming in the SF Bay Area. These turn-key services include setup, production, editing, and transfer to cloud storage. Perfect content for social media, ongoing projects, and other marketing:
Business Social Media: DIY Set-up and Training
Social Media has indeed become a necessity to drive greater traffic and sales that expands your company’s brand identity. Our services include business account setup, advising and how-to trainings, available for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
Learn best practices, how to review analytics and make the most of social media automation. Perfect for small and large companies alike. Ask about our business social media services here
Managed Business Social Media
When you work with TechBenders on your business social media, we will develop and manage a BASIC SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY, for your company. Starting at $500/month:
- Plan an online Editorial Calendar for the quarter
- Research current Industry Trends and the Competition
- Brainstorm Content ideas – Create & Schedule Posts
- Share and Respond – Social is about having a conversation
- Review Social Media Analytics, adjust approach
Organization + Cloud Solutions for Businesses and Nonprofits
* Paper to cloud conversion
* New equipment setup and training
* Digital organizing of files and folders
* New database options & setup for organizations
* Hubspot, Salesforce and other CRM setup and management
* Google+ Work/Nonprofits account setup and organization